I skipped this morning's sunrise. There weren't enough clouds to make it worthwhile at 5:30 AM. I headed out, about an hour later, to the end of Flight Lock Road where the flight of locks meets the Mohawk River.
A gravel road, closed to vehicles, runs between the Mohawk and lock E6. I walked to lock E6 and back. Here are some of he scenes along the way, starting with the Mohawk River and ending at lock E6.
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 41mm, f/2.8, 1/180 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 37mm, f/8, 1/90 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 41mm, f/16, 1/180 sec., ISO 400 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/8, 1/180 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 42mm, f/8, 1/350 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 59mm, f/8, 1/3000 sec., ISO 100 |
No comments:
Post a Comment