Sunday, August 16, 2026

The Best Time of Day

If I had to choose a two hour period as the only time I could use my camera each day it would be the hours each side of sunrise. Frequently, the hour before the sun comes up brings the best color of the day. Sometimes it's the hour after the sun comes up which presents better scenes. Today was one of those days.

I knew there were no clouds and a lot of fog when I went over to lock E5 before sunrise, but, you never know... 

RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 55mm, f/8, 1/350 sec., ISO 100

RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 37mm, f/8, 1/350 sec., ISO 100

RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/11, 1/250 sec., ISO 200

RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/11, 1/180 sec., ISO 200

RF 16-28mm f/2.8 at 18mm, f/8, 1/350 sec., ISO 200

RF 16-28mm f/2.8 at 16mm, f/22, 1/60 sec., ISO 400


No comments:

Post a Comment