I've been out a couple of times since the last post so here are some photos to catch up.
First is a concert at Saratoga National Historical Park featuring Ampersand, a trio from Maryland performing traditional American music.
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 70mm, f/2.8, 1/350, ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 70mm, f/2.8, 1/500, ISO 100 |
Following the concert I drove the tour road, making some stops and walking some of those trails.
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 70mm, f/8, 1/180, ISO 200, CPL |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 70mm, f/8, 1/350, ISO 200, CPL |
 |
| RF 16-28mm f/2.8 at 16mm, f/8, 1/350, ISO 100 |
And then this morning I was out for another sunrise, which is now getting to be at a more reasonable time of 5:51AM.
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/4, 1/125, ISO 200 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 70mm, f/4, 1/350, ISO 200 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/4, 1/180, ISO 100 |
No comments:
Post a Comment