I hadn't really intended on making an effort to get out for this morning's sunrise but when I'm up, I'm up.
I don't know if it's DOGE cuts to NOAA and the NWS, but the formerly reliable hourly forecasts for sky cover have been extremely inaccurate this year. A forecast of 40% to 60% sky cover used to be a harbinger of a good sunrise. Now, it could be anything from totally clear to completely overcast. And that's not taking into account fog or wildfire smoke.
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 53mm, f/2.8, 1/15 sec., ISO 1600 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/2.8, 1/45 sec., ISO 1600 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/5.6, 1/60 sec., ISO 200 |
 |
| RF 16-28mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/5.6, 1/180 sec., ISO 200 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 53mm, f/5.6, 1/125 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 28-70mm f/2.8 at 28mm, f/22, 1/45 sec., ISO 100 |
No comments:
Post a Comment