I have really appreciated the 24-105mm lens in place of the 16-28mm and 28-70mm lenses. Focal lengths longer than 70mm have seen a lot of use and I haven't wanted or needed anything wider than 24mm. And no lens changes.
I was going to wait until things got going a bit at the Tugboat Roundup before heading over this morning but the lifting fog with sun got me out and walking earlier than planned. There are now 52 images in this year's gallery which will probably be it as I'm up at Saratoga National Historical Park later today and tomorrow's forecast is for rain.
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 105mm, f/8, 1/500 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/5.6, 1/1500 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/5.6, 1/1500 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/4, 1/1000 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/8, 1/500 sec., ISO 200 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 31mm, f/8, 1/2000 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/8, 1/2000 sec., ISO 100 |
 |
| RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/4, 1/2000 sec., ISO 100 |
No comments:
Post a Comment