Friday, September 11, 2026

Tugboat Roundup Day 1

Today was the parade of tugboats up the Hudson River to Waterford Harbor. I tried to get some different perspectives this year as I try to vary the photos I get from an event I've photographed for about 15 years. But, the weather is usually the same, the boats are the same and there's only so many spots from which to shoot.

Galleries from 2013 to 2018 can be viewed at https://davidtruland.smugmug.com/Older-Archives/Tugboat-Roundups. There are also galleries from 2024 and 2025. Photos from this year's event will be added to the gallery at https://davidtruland.smugmug.com/Color/Projects/TBR2026.

Here are some images from day one.

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 105mm, f/4, 1/1500 sec., ISO 100

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 105mm, f/4, 1/4000 sec., ISO 200

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 105mm, f/4, 1/1500 sec., ISO 200

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 105mm, f/4, 1/500 sec., ISO 200

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 105mm, f/4, 1/3000 sec., ISO 200

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 70mm, f/4, 1/2000 sec., ISO 200


No comments:

Post a Comment