Tuesday, September 8, 2026

A Solitary Lens

It's now been a week since I sent my two f/2.8 zoom lenses to MPB in exchange for a 24-105mm f/4 lens and some cash. The transaction is all processed and I'm just waiting for the f/4 zoom to ship. If it ships today, I should have it tomorrow. One of the perks of residing on the outskirts of the New York City sphere of influence is even free economy shipping gets here overnight

My 45mm f/1.2 lens, therefore, has been my only option over this time. And I've been enjoying it immensely. I did use the Minolta MD 200mm f/4 lens once and put it back into storage.

I continue to add files to the 45mm 4:3 project gallery which you can visit here.

RF 45mm f/1.2, f/1.2, 1/60 sec., ISO 100

RF 45mm f/1.2, f/2, 1/180 sec., ISO 100

RF 45mm f/1.2, f/2, 1/180 sec., ISO 100

RF 45mm f/1.2, f/1.4, 1/90 sec., ISO 800

RF 45mm f/1.2, f/1.4, 1/125 sec., ISO 800

RF 45mm f/1.2, f/2, 1/45 sec., ISO 800


No comments:

Post a Comment