Truland Photography

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve Scenics

I had a two mile hike around Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve today with the EOS RP and EF 24-70mm f/4L lens. The temperature was around 60 degrees with partly cloudy skies and a calm breeze. Within a few hours there was total cloud cover and the wind was picking up.

I know I've been waffling about my gear lately. I am now back to my original plan to sell my 7D Mark II and EF-S lenses and pick up a second EOS RP. This plan is now pretty set as I am shipping all the gear off to Unique Photo in New Jersey in exchange for store credit sufficient to get the RP, adapter, grip and extra battery. An extended trip to Michigan in April, with a stop at Niagara Falls, is one of the motivations to have things all set sooner rather than later.

So, I will be out of the sports and wildlife business as long as I am working with two RP bodies. Which is fine. I'm looking to concentrate on more creative aspects of photography and the kit I'm putting together should be fine for that kind of work.

Here are some shots from today.








No comments:

Post a Comment