Friday, March 13, 2020

EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens

As I did when I rented the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens, I stopped at Oakwood Cemetery after picking up the EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens from FedEx. I'm hoping this lens will take the place of my 17-40mm lens which I'm currently trying to sell.

This lens has better image quality and image stabilization although it costs almost twice as much. My plan is to use it in place of the 24-70mm lens in the two camera setup with the 70-200mm lens. If I'm only going to use one camera it will probably have the 24-70mm lens attached.

I've started a gallery dedicated to Oakwood Cemetery at https://trulandphotography.com/oakwood. The gallery contains more photos from today. I hope to be revisiting the cemetery more frequently in the future.

The first two shots show the extremes of the focal length range.

16mm
35mm
35mm
32mm
24mm
24mm

No comments:

Post a Comment