Sunday, February 9, 2020

Wintry River Scenics

It's been cold the last couple of days and I was hoping there would be some icy scenes around Cohoes Falls. The falls themselves weren't as frozen as they sometimes are in cold snaps but there were some good icicles on the cliffs on the opposite side of the Mohawk River.

I sold one of the three EF-S lenses I'm selling and have the 7D Mark II body and the other lenses left to go. So until I have another Canon R series body, I have only the EOS RP to use.

The EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens is my standard lens to use (via the EF to RF adapter) with the RP but Canon may soon be announcing an RF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 f/4-7.1 IS STM lens which I will certainly take a look at. You can read a bit about that lens here and here.


37mm
50mm
70mm
66mm
70mm

No comments:

Post a Comment