Truland Photography

Monday, January 6, 2020

Peebles Island Afternoon Trail Scenics

Having returned the RF 24-105mm lens after my week long rental, and having sold my EF 24-105mm lens which I could have used on the EO RP with the adapter, I decided to use my EF 17-40mm f/4L lens on the RP with the adapter for a walk around Peebles Island late this afternoon.

The lens and camera combination seemed to work well. I'm still trying to figure out the best options for the EOS RP body. Canon is supposedly set to announce a new R series camera and some non L lenses in the next month or so. Perhaps the best thing is to wait a bit and see what comes out in the immediate future.

These are all five file HDR composites with the beta 7 version of PhotomatixPro 6.2. I've been providing them some feedback which they apparently appreciated as they've given me a free upgrade code for Version 7 when it comes out.

Here some samples from this afternoon.


30mm
29mm
22mm
17mm
17mm

No comments:

Post a Comment