Saturday, April 21, 2018

More Vischer Ferry Scenics

As I've mentioned, this time of year is great for getting wide shots at locations where foliage blocks either views or access to views later on. This morning I returned to the Vischer Ferry Nature and Historic Preserve in Clifton Park, New York. [see Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve in March]

Instead of parking at the Whipple bridge, which was full due to the Earth Day weekend cleanup activities, I explored one of the paths between Clutes Dry Dock and the next road to the West. I again carried my 5D Mark III and 17-40mm lens.

This combination obviously rules out wildlife shots although I did see my first two Herons of the year along with a dead fox and a dead snapping turtle. Here are some shots with focal length information in the caption.


20mm

17mm

21mm

23mm

25mm

23mm

29mm

No comments:

Post a Comment