Wednesday, August 9, 2023

The Latest Kit Bag

The addition of the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens to the trio of L series prime lenses led to a switch back to the Airport Essentials backpack for storage and transport purposes. The larger bag also lets me include a flash and batteries in the bag which I couldn't do with the Streetwalker.

For carrying purposes, the plan now is to use the Streetwalker when I want three lenses with me or want a backpack, the Speed Freak shoulder bag when I want two lenses and the holster for just a single lens on the camera.

Two of the lenses have 77mm filter threads and two have 72mm threads. I have the usual filters in both sizes. Here is the new layout with the 24-70mm zoom on the R6.

UPDATE 8/11/23: The EOS 6D I discuss in the 8/11 blog entry will take its place where the straps and blower sit in this photo. One of the prime lenses will be attached to the R6 and the 24-70mm zoom will be stored in one of the lens spots on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment