Monday, August 14, 2023

The Complete Kit

I received the EOS 6D body today and tried it out at Oakwood Cemetery. I'm very happy with the condition of the camera. Especially at the very low price I paid. 

The camera's shutter count was 15,503 when I got it. The 6D shutter is rated for 100,000 actuations.

The 6D originally came with an LP-E6 battery. This body came with a Canon LP-E6N battery which the camera indicated is on its last legs. I retire batteries when they get down to the one red box level although they will still function. I will pick up a new LP-E6NH battery at Best Buy tomorrow.

Once I put in one of my backup batteries, updated the firmware and adjusted the settings to my liking the camera was ready to go.

Here is a photo of the two bodies and 4 lenses which now constitute my gear going forward, followed by a few scenes from Oakwood Cemetery with the 6D and EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM lens.






No comments:

Post a Comment