Saturday, December 28, 2019

Delaware River Scenics

Here are some scenics from a walk along the Delaware River shore between Riverton and Palmyra, New Jersey. These are all made with the Canon EOS RP and RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens.

There is something about the RP and 24-105mm lens that doesn't seem quite right to me. I think I'm seeing a lack of contrast and dull colors from what I'm used to with my DSLRs and EF lenses. But, the RF zoom lens is a rental and I don't really want to take off the UV filter lest the front element get scratched. Also, I'm unable to use software I have lots of experience with due to the RP's .CR3 RAW files.

I'm now leaning against purchasing the lens from LensRentals rather than returning it. A problem is I've already sold my EF version of the same lens.  I have until Tuesday to decide.







No comments:

Post a Comment