Friday, August 3, 2018

Nova Scotia Trip Day 2

The morning began with the usual sunrise photos in Ogunquit. I walked about a mile down to the beach with the 5D Mark III and EF 24-105mm f.4L lens. Part way there I remembered that I had intended to bring my monopod to help steady the camera for bracketing purposes. As the sunrise was not going to wait, I did without.

Here are some of the sunrise photos:

from the footbridge looking at the Norseman and the beach parking lot





Then in the afternoon, I used the Canon EOS M with the EF-M 18-55mm lens to bring on the ferry from Portland, Maine to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. We arrived in Portland a bit early and parked on the street near the ferry terminal and looked for something interesting to do. Luckily, there was a five level parking garage which provided an elevated view of the area.


The Cat terminal - Portland

The vehicle lanes for entering and leaving the ferry


The following are shots and a video with the EOS M aboard the ferry showing the wake.







No comments:

Post a Comment