Truland Photography

Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 on Hold

Well, my good intentions to shoot and post more in 2015 will have to be put on hold for a bit. After a week with a cold, I have developed an eye infection that now, almost a week later, has me working with about half of one eye.

While I'm convinced it's viral, the doctor prescribed a very expensive antibiotic which hasn't made much difference to this point. Hopefully I'll be back up and running by the end of the weekend.

I have been rearranging bags a bit, just to keep in contact with my gear. Here's to better eyesight and warner weather. Made with my first DSLR and lens on December 14, 2008 with ice storm remnants (the ice not the scotch).



EOS 30D; EF 28-90mm f/4-5.6 at 47mm; f/9; 1/250 sec w/external flash; ISO 100


No comments:

Post a Comment