Monday, May 6, 2024

The New Website

I've been spending time organizing and refining the new SmugBug based website at www.trulandphotography.com while I can still access the old site via its Zenfolio address. While downloading files from the Zenfolio site is problematic, it's helpful to have the images to look at to see when they were made and on what camera so I can find the files in my chronological, by camera body, hard drive archives.

The new site, like the old one, is organized by location but I intend to be much more selective in what I put up on the new website. The old site had many galleries containing photos from school plays, sporting events and church assemblies which will not appear on the new site.

In order to populate some of the sparser galleries I am giving marginal photos the benefit of the doubt until I can make better photos from that particular location. There are galleries from Saratoga National Historical Park, Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve, Oakwood Cemetery, Maine, Niagara Falls, Nova Scotia, Three Sisters Sanctuary, Vermont, Paradox Lake and the Detroit Zoo as well as a miscellaneous gallery. 

There is also a folder containing galleries from New York State Parks including Peebles Island, Saratoga Spa, Grafton Lakes, Northampton Beach, Thacher Park, Prospect Mountain and Crown Point Historic Site.



While the old website had many photos from Oakwood Cemetery, Vischer Ferry Nature Preserve and Peebles Island there weren't many that I wanted to put on the new site so I visited each over the past week looking for new images to upload. Here are some of those.

RF 14-35mm f/4L at 24mm, f/11, 1/500 sec., ISO 100

RF 14-35mm f/4L at 14mm, f/16, 1/60 sec., ISO 100

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/8, 1/350 sec., ISO 100

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 24mm, f/11, 1/750 sec., ISO 200

RF 24-105mm f/4L at 26mm, f/11, 1/90 sec., ISO 400

RF 14-35mm f/4L at 14mm, f/11, 1/500 sec., ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment