Sunday, February 26, 2023

Kit Decisions for 2023

In recent weeks, I've swapped out the 100mm macro lens for the 70-200mm lens and the EOS RP for a second EOS R. With trips planned to Maine and Michigan coming up in the next few months I also wanted to have a single bag with the ability to carry two cameras on a harness, as I have in the past.

I will continue to use the Peak Design straps and cuff for single camera carrying but will go back to the BlackRapid Double Breathe Harness, which attaches to the tripod mounts on the cameras, when hiking. I don't expect to make further changes or gear additions for the foreseeable future.

Here is a shot of the Airport Essentials backpack, not showing the BlackRapid Harness which is stored in an outer compartment of the bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment