Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Plan B Worked Out

This morning, instead of just walking from the house, I decided to drive over to Peebles Island and spend some time walking all the trails. In addition to scenics I was planning on looking for closeups of emerging vegetation so I was using the RF 35mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro lens.

But, at 7:30 AM, there were ten cars in the area of the parking lot at Peebles Island where people park to use the trails. At that time on a normal weekend, much less a weekday, there might be one or two. I was not in the mood to dodge people on the trails so I went to plan B.

Vischer Ferry Nature and Historic Preserve is a much larger space than Peebles Island with longer and wider trails. And there was only one car at the parking lot near the Whipple bridge. When I left there were five or six but I walked for about four miles and only saw two people. Perfect.

Here are some of the shots from this morning.









No comments:

Post a Comment