Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Evaluating the 60D and Various Lenses

I haven't been out and around in a few days but was using the EOS 60D with the 60mm f/2.8 macro lens and the 24mm f/2.8 pancake lens. I ended up not finding a use for the 60mm lens this morning but the 24mm pancake came in handy.

I'm now thinking that I may sell the 60mm USM macro lens and use the 24mm and 40mm, and maybe the 50mm, STM lenses with the 60D. One possibility if I remain happy with the 60D is, after I sell the 60mm lens, to pick up the new EF-S 35mm f/2.8 IS macro STM lens. It might be the only lens I'd need for the 60D.

That's assuming I don't decide to sell the 60D.

Here are some shots from this morning at Waterford Harbor, all with the 60D and 24mm STM lens, all three file HDR composites. Today was the last day of hot and humid weather which saw many records broken, hence the haze early on.










No comments:

Post a Comment