Tuesday, May 31, 2016

This Morning's Walk

I have to be out and about around 6AM these days in order to get the sun before it rises too high in the sky. Especially with a 20 minute walk to get anywhere scenic. This morning I walked with my Canon 5D Mark III and EF 24-70mm f/2.8L lens.

Of course, every time I'm out with just a landscape setup I see all kinds of wildlife. This morning it was a pair of adult bald eagles and two juvenile bald eagles on the flats below the dam West of Peebles Island. Of course, the opposite is also true, that when I am out with a long lens there are great cloud formations or rainbows or something and I don't see much wildlife.

Here are four HDR processed scenics from this morning including the Hudson River from the Troy-Waterford bridge, the North Bridge to Peebles Island and a Peebles Island path with the third branch of the Mohawk River in the background. All were made between 6:30AM and 7:00 AM










No comments:

Post a Comment