Friday, June 15, 2012

High Grass Along the Trails

I finally got on to the island for the first time in June. The most notable difference from my last visit toward the end of May is the height of the grass along the trails. It's getting more difficult to find different things to photograph so that I don't end up with a whole lot of images of similar scenes. I expect that this will be an issue from now until we get into September.

I'm still waiting for that shot of a trail with a deer in the middle of it. I've seen the scene several times but not with a lens long enough to make the deer stand out. And when I've got a long enough lens - no deer. There are a few Bald Eagles that hang out around the island and that rule applies to them as well.

In any case, here's a shot from this morning.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II, EF 24-70 f/2.8L USM at 24mm, f/5.6, 1/320 sec., ISO 200


No comments:

Post a Comment