Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mohawk River Hydroelectric Dam

I have often photographed a hydroelectric Dam on the Mohawk River that runs between Peebles Island and Bock Island. This morning, the Mohawk River was just about at it's banks from huge amounts of rainfall, mainly West of the Capital District.

I thought it would be interesting to collect some of the various images I have made of this dam in one blog post. Most, if not all of these, have been posted at one time or another.


June 29, 2013
May 15, 2013
January 31, 2013

December 31, 2012

On another note, nothing is sadder than an empty spot in a camera bag and I hope that the empty spot in mine will be filled in short order. It's been almost three weeks since I decided to sell my 300mm f/4L IS and my 70-200 f/2.8L in order to purchase a 70-200 f/2.8L IS II.


Tamrac Ultra Pro 13

The compartment that previously held the 300mm lens now holds Canon 1.4X and 2X extenders and a Canon 77mm diameter 500D closeup lens. And as you can see the compartment that previously held the 70-200 remains empty, waiting for the new lens which should arrive in a few days.

I'm also thinning out my bag collection and will continue to use my Tamrac bags for storage and a pair of Think Tank Photo bags, a Speed Racer V2.0 and a Digital Holster 50 V2.0 for carrying purposes on location. A Lowepro SlingShot 202AW and some smaller Tamrac bags will probably go on the Gear for Sale page.



No comments:

Post a Comment