Friday, March 30, 2012

Bald Eagle Web Stream

I've been spending a lot of time lately watching a live stream of a Bald Eagle nest in Decorah, Iowa. The Raptor Research Project runs the stream which is hosted on ustream.

It's not your usual static cam. There are humans panning and zooming depending on the scene. The quality is amazing.

Here is the link to the stream: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

And here some screen captures I made from full screen mode on my 13" MacBook Pro. Command, Shift, "3" for those of you with Macs. Converted from png files with Aperture.






Note: These are not my pictures. The copyright for these images would be owned by Raptor Research Project and/or ustream, I suppose, and are used here for editorial comment and to publicize their web stream. Any further use would be at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment