Sunday, October 14, 2018

A New Project - 5D45

I'm beginning a new personal project for the next 12 months. I'm going to use my 5D Mark III and the Tamron 45mm lens, foregoing my other lenses, as much as possible. Obviously, if I'm going to be shooting sports or wildlife, or exceptional scenics needing a wider lens, I'll use appropriate equipment.

A previous attempt pairing the 5D Mark III with the 40mm f/2.8 pancake lens was an abject failure. Hopefully the added features of this lens will make the effort more fruitful.

I've mentioned this lens, which I acquired at the beginning of September, in a prior post. It's fast (f/1.8), image stabilized and built like a tank. The 45mm focal length is a good choice for general purpose photography as it's what the human eye sees.

Images can be viewed at https://trulandphoto.zenfolio.com/5D45.

I'll stick 5D45 in post titles and there will be a 5D45 label as well. Here are some shots from today.










No comments:

Post a Comment