Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Nova Scotia Trip Day 7 - The Final Chapter

I'm ending the daily posts today. Tomorrow is the five and a half hour ferry trip followed by a four plus hour drive home. I'm planning on a break from photography.

Between my three camera bodies, I shot 1,804 files, mostly bracketed images with the 5D Mark III. Of course, it's not the camera work, it's the computer work that gets tiring. Sometime when I haven't had a chance to get out with the camera I'll enjoy working with some of the files I'm not dealing with at this point.

Today's trip included three lighthouses, another colonial fort, and some decent scenes of the Bay of Fundy's gigantic tides. There a lot more I could include but here is a decent representative sample.


Annapolis Royal shipyard



Annapolis Royal warf

Annapolis Royal waterfront

Annapolis Royal waterfront

Annapolis Royal Fort Anne Site

Prim Point Lighthouse location, Digby

Prim Point Lighthouse location, Digby

Gilbert's Cove Lighthouse

Gilbert's Cove Lighthouse location

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images of some wonderfully scenic locations. I enjoyed viewing them each day of your great trip!

    ReplyDelete