Saturday, April 7, 2018

Peebles Island Scenes With Crop Sensor and Telephoto

I thought maybe there'd be something interesting going on at the bald eagle nest this morning but just one of them was hunkered down in the chilly brisk wind. I unpacked the EOS M3 from its box as it waits to be sold and paired it with the EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens, which I will be keeping, hoping to pair it with an EOS 70D down the road.

As I've mentioned, I can't process RAW files from the M3 in Canon's DPP software and it doesn't bracket fast enough for hand hold HDR sequences. So, since the eagles were a bit boring and I didn't even spot a deer, that left single file scenics.

All of these images are at the widest end of the lens, 55mm, the full frame equivalent of 88mm. I processed the single RAW files in my HDR software.












No comments:

Post a Comment