Truland Photography

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Morning After Rain

Albany, NY registered over 1.5 inches of rain yesterday, a new record for November 15th. I expected to see some results this morning in river levels but there was none. I expected the "bogs" to have water in them on Peebles Island, they had only a little.

I guess that the lack of serious rainfall had left a lot of room for the rain to soak in rather than run off. There were some puddles on the trains and the ground had that nice saturated look that comes with wet and overcast skies.

Here are some shots from this morning, all with my 5D Mark III and EF 24-105mm f/4L lens. These are all bracketed HDR composites. Some were processed using three, four or all five of the bracketed files. I don't remember which ones were which.










No comments:

Post a Comment