Back on September 19th, I shot a nice sunset down at the Hudson River with my usual five file bracketing for HDR processing. There were some nice images but I was frustrated that some of them where I intentionally included ducks in the foreground weren't coming out well.
While in Maine, I realized that somehow I had changed the default on my HDR software so that it didn't do de-ghosting. Today, I went back and reprocessed a couple of the sets of files with ducks in the foreground.
The first two images I posted to twitter at the time and they are followed by the newly processed files with de-ghosting.