Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Big Change in Gear

I haven't been posting much on the blog recently as I work through some significant changes in gear. I'm sticking with Canon but streamlining my lineup of both bodies and lenses.

I'm part way through the process, having sold my EF 17-40mm f/4L lens and purchased an EOS-M kit with the proceeds. I have decided to sell my EOS 5D Mark II body and use the 7D and M as my bodies going forward.

The 7D will be paired with the EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, EF 40mm f/2.8 STM and 1.4X II extender lenses, 430EXII speedlite, 500D closeup lens and filters. The EOS-M will be paired with the EF-M 22mm f/2 pancake and 18-55mm STM lenses together with the EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens via EF to EF-M adapter. The 270EXII speedlite will be used with the EOS-M

For sale also is my EF 2X Extender II. Items that may or may not be sold in the future are my 580 EXII speedlite, Promaster extension tube set and ThinkTank Photo and Lowepro backpacks.

I hope to have some EOS-M samples soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment