Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Shooting - 5D Mark II

I'm breaking this post into two parts. I was out on Peebles Island this morning with both the 5D Mark II and 1D Mark III. Each post will detail shots with one of the bodies.

This first day of Eastern Standard Time was nice for early light shooting at a time that leaves you something else to do with your day. Yesterday I was on the Island at around 8:00 AM and as I was leaving a little after 9:00 AM the haze was just starting to burn away and what colors are left on the trees were contrasting nicely with the boue sky.

Today, 8:00 AM was yesterday's 9:00 AM and conditions were ideal. Here are some of the images I added to the Trail Scenics Project. All were made with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II and the EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM lens. Some of these are HDR processed and some are just processed with Canon's DPP software.










No comments:

Post a Comment